Tuesday 19 July 2011

Fashion and The Simple Life

Hi dolz,

It has been a week since my last blog post. Just like i promised you last week, this week we will be talking about "Fashion and The Simple Life".  So here you go!  As i mentioned to ya in my last blog we had a photoshoot with my dear friend Shayne last week. Besides the photoshoot Shayne also shared with us a little bit about her passion and desire for fashion and how they apply in her "Simple Life". Well..... I will not waste more of your time..........here is the chat with Shayne :)

N : Can you introduce yourself ?



S  : Hi everyone!  My name is Shayne, I'm 24 years old, from the Philippines and been living in Kuala Lumpur for 7 years.

N : What do you do at d moment?

S : I came here to work as a singer, been performing in hotels around the city, but not at the moment. I am kinda lying-low with singing for a little while (not forever though) and became a stay-at-home-girlfriend!  lol!








N : What is your biggest passion and how you bring it into your daily day?



 S : Since I gave up working and have been staying at home most of the time, I told myself that I have to do something that would occupy my time.  And then I discovered a passion for cooking!  I would wake up in the morning, turn the TV on to (you guessed it right) Cooking Channel!  I find it very therapeutic and a good stress reliever.  I would watch every cooking program and would try the recipes that I find interesting.

N : What kind of foods do you like to cook?

S :  I like cooking italian, greek, french, and so forth.  And of course, my favorite Filipino dishes that my grandma used to cook.



 N : Do you have any other passions besides cooking?

S : Yes, I do. First : When I'm not cooking or watching cooking programs, I would do the other thing that I'm passionate about, "MAKEUP!".






N: How do you learn MAKE UP and how good are you in it?

S : I would turn to my computer and watch videos on Youtube, but of course not just any video: makeup and fashion videos. I used to think that you put makeup on for vanity sake.


Well it is in a way, but all the "Youtube Makeup Gurus" showed me the creative side of makeup. That makeup is a form of art. Like with cooking, I would watch videos of Makeup Gurus and recreate the look.


S : My second passion besides "MAKEUP" is " Shopping or Window Shopping "

N : Tell me more about it?

S  : Like most girls, I love shopping and window shopping. When I'm bored at home, I'd go out and walk around the shopping malls. And there's loads of shopping malls to roam around.


N :  What do you like to shop for the most?

S :  I love trying on shoes, shoes, and shoes!I love shoes!  Can't get enough of it.

N : Other than shopping malls where else do you normaly like to go to shop?

S :  I love looking for bargains and warehouse sales.  I would sometimes spend half of my day looking for a good warehouse sale.  When I buy stuff, I'm not always after the brand or the latest trend, but if it's a good deal, why not get a good brand.




N : Do you think fashion is important for most women? If yes.....why?

S  : Yes!  Because being fashionable doesn't mean have to break your wallet.





 



N : What else do you like to do in your spare time?

S :  Ohh!  Well, If I'm not window shopping, I would visit my girlfriends and have a chat, go for a movie or plan a night out. Catching up with friends is always fun.  So that's what most of my days are like.







N : Do you have any last words to share in my blog ?

S :  Do whatever you desire, just like me  "Doing things that I'm passionate about and discovering and trying new things "


No comments:

Post a Comment